Water harvesting, filtration systems, data logging and reaction systems, bioremediation of polluted water bodies and the recycling of effluent, Rhinowater contributes to the conservation of our planet’s life-sustaining resource.
Rhinowater offers innovative and customised solutions in a conscious effort to reduce water consumption and address the challenges of environmental pollution.
Rhinowater is an accredited BIOROCK agent. BIOROCK units are a sustainable sewage and grey water system catering from small families to communities.
For families and single buildings, an “All in one Sewage Treatment System” (4-300 people):
- Simple: First certified 100% DIY, “plug & play”, domestic sewage treatment solution
- Compact: Serving typical household of up to 6 people
- Revolutionary: No electricity required & no moving parts for treatment process
- Robust: Very fast start up period & handles long absence periods
- Unique: Maximized reliability, complete silence & low operational costs
- Sustainable: Low carbon footprint, minimal annual maintenance and excellent purification results
- An RBC is a type of secondary biological wastewater treatment
- It consists of a series of closely spaced, parallel discs mounted on a rotating shaft which is placed just above the surface of the waste water
- Microorganisms grow on the surface of the disks which enables the degradation of the wastewater pollutants
- Once the RBC has cleared the water from its pollutants, the treated wastewater can be discharged into the environment, or it can be reused for irrigation purposes.